Like your bacon and eggs on a lazy Sunday morning? Here’s a clean version of it you can enjoy, guilt-free.
- Free range turkey steaks (Tesco)
- Fresh spinach
- Free range eggs
- Coconut oil
- Plum/cherry tomatoes
- Like all breakfasts, there’s a lot going on at the same time so you need to make sure you’re warming the serving plates so that everything is served up nice and hot.
- Take two frying pans and heat up a tablespoon of coconut oil in each. Season the turkey steaks with sea salt and pepper and add to the hot pan. Fry for a couple of minutes on each side. When cooked, take them out of the pan and keep warm
- Crack an egg into the other pan and fry in the normal way. Cook to your liking. I like to have the heat up so the bottom of the egg goes crispy, then flip over for a few seconds to cook the yolk. If you don’t like to turn the egg, add a little more coconut oil.
- Once the egg is cooking, add the spinach and the tomatoes to the other pan with a little more coconut oil. Stir fry the spinach until wilted (This will only take a few seconds) and cook the tomatoes for a minute until softened.
- Enjoy with the Sunday Papers!