We’re spoilt for choice today when it come to choosing a place to work out. Every high street, every industrial estate boasts some sort of training facility or cut price commercial gym.
So why chose Project Me?
- Project Me was created by a woman (me) for women. It is a private, women-only space where you can come and work on becoming a better version of yourself without feeling self-conscious or judged.
- Nearly 52 years on the planet as a female means I know what you want in a gym.
- You want to feel challenged but not out of your depth.
- You want to feel supported but not badgered.
- You want to feel confident in the gym.
- You want to train amongst like-minded women, not teen gym bunnies taking selfies.
- You want to feel encouraged to come out of your comfort zone, not intimidated.
- You want a trainer that believes in you, even on your bad days.
- At Project Me, all of the above comes as standard, together with the latest in nutritional and mindset science to help you get off the dieting merry-go-round and start making better choices for life. (Pic of cook book)
Simple really. I understand what it’s like to be a woman trying to keep all the plates spinning at the same time and look after your own health. I’ve been there!
I’ve tried most training approaches out there from Jane Fonda in front of the telly in the 80s, to martial arts, to Crossfit to my current passion, Olympic Weightlifting.
Being honest, I’ve also done some daft things to try and get in shape before I knew any better.
But I’ve spent a lot of time and money educating myself so now I do know better. I’m a Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer, British Weightlifting Level 1 Coach and a Nutritional Consultant.
My mission is to help women cut through all the conflicting advice out there and truly understand what to focus on to become healthier, stronger, leaner and more confident, and what to ignore.